GRAPHITE COMPOUND FOR RAIL GREASES, TYPE RS-6 “V”, RS-6 “VU”
|RS-6 “V”||RS-6 “VU”|
|Lubricity in four-ball wear test at environment temperature:
wear spot diameter, mm, max
|Drying within 5 minutes||Passes||Passes|
The graphite compound Type RS-6 “V” is packed in two packing units:
- the graphite composition is packed in a plastic bag (470×1000 mm);
- the film-forming additive is packed in a plastic bag (320×400 mm). The necks of the bags are tied with bailing twines. The bags containing graphite composition, film-forming additive and instruction on making rail grease Type RS-6 “V” are packed in a paper bag.
The graphite compound Type RS-6 “Vu” is packed in three packing units:
- the graphite composition and the film-forming additive are packed as described above for Type RS-6 “V”;
- the wear-preventive additive is packed in a 5 dm³ plastic jar. The bags containing graphite composition, film-forming additive and instruction on making rail grease Type RS-6 “Vu” are packed in a paper bag.
Nominal net weight of the packed product:
- graphite composition – 10 kg;
- film-forming additive – 0.6 kg;
- wear-preventive additive – 3.8 kg.
The graphite compound is shipped by any transport, provided the product is protected from heating over +35°C and moisture ingress, and in accordance with the corresponding transportation rules.